The following is the basic information that may help you sign up for a class offered by Mass State Referee Committee (MSRC).
Referee Age Requirement
If you are 14 or older, you may be certified as an entry level grade 8 referee by taking a grade 8 certification course.
For more details about the course and requirements please read the How To Become A Referee page on MassRef
Referee certification course
For a complete list of all the referee certification courses, please see the following MSRC web page:
The following is the basic information that may help you sign up for a class offered
by Mass State Referee Committee (MSRC).
Signing up for a referee course
- On the above web page, click a Sign In link on the right side of
the page to open the Notice page.
- On the lower right of the Notice page, and at the bottom of the
First Time Here? section, click the click here
link to open the sign up page.
- Fill in the information required to open an account with MSRC.
- Once you have an account with MSRC, get into your account and click the
Register for a course
link on the pink section. The complete referee class list re-appears.
- Follow the procedure listed on the page to register for the class you want.
Note: Please e-mail for help and questions about your registration.
After you are certified and if you live in Dracut or play with DSA, be sure to contact the referee coordinator at:
Otherwise, contact the referee coordinator of your town for referee
You can also check out the Links page for other referee related resources.